Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Falling into you ;)

26 August 2005 1:21 am 3 comments


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So close your eyes and let me kiss you
And while you sleep I will miss you
I'm falling into you
This dream could come true
And it feels so good falling into you

(3) Comments

  1. Unknown On Sat Aug 27, 08:54:00 pm

    sweet entry... happy wazir-ing!

     
    Anonymous On Mon Aug 29, 10:11:00 pm

    I wondered what was that guy at his back thinking?

    Guy at the back: "Cmon Wazir, I look better on camera"

    Wazir: "fuck man, it's my girl taking the picture"

    Guy at the back: "But man, I still really look better, and why standing there when I'm still caught in the background"?

    Wazir: "because I'm suppose to take all the action here & you kept butting in the scene - you're just jealous, I got Brennie".

    Guy at the back: "Is that Dr. L in your t-shirt"?

    Wazir: "shuddup"!

     
    Brenda Y On Tue Aug 30, 11:29:00 pm

    shan :: hehe.. of course i'll have fun ;)

    knoizki :: you never fail to make me laugh. the guy is d [danial].. stoning away =P hehehe [btw, i didn't take the pic ;)]
    i miss ya =)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home