Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

College is out

16 August 2005 5:25 pm 4 comments

Finished my final assignment for Choo's class and just handed it up an hour ago. I probably won't do too well and my A- will go down because I feel so lousy and am not motivated enough to do a better job. After all, the holidays were supposed to have started yesterday. Having extra assignments are the pits.

On a brighter [?] note, Cenfad has pulled out of the Sepuluh Interior Design competition this year. I thought it was because we were making slow progress and it pissed off the lecturer or something, but it's not that actually -- it's because the college didn't have enough funds to enter us. How dumb is that? But yeah. At least I have more time now. But to do what? =/

Yesterday I started gym! Tagged along to the gym with mum and signed up but I didn't do much since I'm still not feeling well and am coughing a lot. Saw Mr Lee [my math teacher at Cempaka] working out. I don't know if this is for me. But mum insists that I am sooo unfit and health is so important, yada yada yada.

I am so bored and sick. >.<

(4) Comments

  1. Unknown On Wed Aug 17, 07:11:00 pm

    hey... hope u get well soon girl... hols till when?

     
    Anonymous On Wed Aug 17, 08:14:00 pm

    I think being in college is the most exciting phase in life, you tend to be in control of things and at the same time you just want an idle life.

    Get well!

     
    Brenda Y On Wed Aug 17, 11:35:00 pm

    shan :: feeling a little better but still not great. hols are til sept 19 =)

    knoizki :: college is fun =)

     
    Anonymous On Fri Aug 19, 10:02:00 pm

    College is FUN with skipping out of one subject you hated - it's fun, the next day you'll be surprise, you're a STAR!

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home