Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

I went to the Acer Service Centre in KLCC just now, but it was already closed. Anyway this dude over there informed me that the Acer policy is 7 dead pixels or more. I have 6 now -- another one just popped up this afternoon. Sheesh. I guess I'll call the service centre tomorrow and see if the guy will change it for me anyway. 6 pixels, 7; what's the difference? Bleah.

Wazir's mother will be in town starting tomorrow. I'm considering going to work at my dad's office for this one month. Easy way to earn extra dosh.

Played squash with Wazir this evening.. It was really nice. I hadn't played since last year; I've been so lazy lately. But yeah, we're thinking of making this a regular thing so it's going to be fun. =) Here's to me being more fit -- squash and gym. Haha, let's see how long I can keep this up.

My birthday is coming.. A little stumped at what to ask Wazir for. He's been asking.. Should I get this?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've been thinking of buying this for a while, but I don't know if it's really worthwhile; as in, whether I'll really use it a lot. Help me out? What do you all think? I don't really know what else I want, though. Suggestions?

(7) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Thu Aug 18, 12:46:00 am

    a LOMO? Looks very flattering to me but I would not take it. hahaha seriously, anything you give for a man can be meaningful, any kind of token is good for the soul.

    Since you already know that he really wants it, GIVE IT. If he doesn't, I'm just here if you haven't thought about that just yet.

     
    Brenda Y On Thu Aug 18, 12:54:00 am

    hey knoizki.. lol, you've got it wrong.. it's my birthday coming.. and he wants to get me something.. so i was thinking of asking for the lomo. as i said, it's a nice camera, funky and all, with cool effects, but it's not necessary, you know? but i don't really know what else i want for my birthday.. any ideas? =P

     
    Anonymous On Fri Aug 19, 03:20:00 am

    Sheeshh! I'm all caught red handed. I dint know I got over reacted. I was reading something... *WAZIR wanted something*... Poor me, apologies!apologies!

    Advance Happy Bday!

    As for the gift - buy yourself a nice perfume. Evenif you have 'em already, it's the girls best choices.

    Mmmmm ok kinky here, an UNDIES maybe? buy lotsa em, oh yee thongs!

    Ok, wait lemmme... hey whattabout a sling bag mmmmm hats..

    OK OK GO FOR the LOMO then.

    Hoodeeleyheehee.

     
    Anonymous On Fri Aug 19, 03:24:00 am

    P. of S.

    A "COACH" bag, ask Mandy to give ya some nice discounts, afterall shes the Ambassador. ;)

     
    Brenda Y On Fri Aug 19, 03:33:00 pm

    hehe.. silly you, knoizki! =)
    hmm yeah i do want a lesportsac handbag actually [lol coach is tooo out of my price range =P].. hehe.. thanks =)

     
    Anonymous On Fri Aug 19, 10:00:00 pm

    Bren - a knapsacks would look cool on you. You really wanna have the Les? Well it's very chinese to me - every household in this chinese community wants a LES - what is with this brand?

    You take care out there - watch your wallet & never leave the house with Waz. Ok I'm jealous.... just go out with your friends you're safer. hahaha.

    The stalker in me.

     
    Brenda Y On Fri Aug 19, 11:42:00 pm

    lol, never leave the house with waz? tsk tsk.. naughty naughty jealous knoizki =P would i be safe with you then? =P

    the les.. i'm not a huge fan of all the designs, but there are a few that are really striking. =)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home