Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

I am bored.

24 August 2005 2:25 am 3 comments

[click for larger image]

Today Yen, Sun and I went out for lunch at Bangsar. Then Sun dragged us to his office to finish up some work. I wanted to go to Mid V to shop. But Sun ended up doing all the shopping again [because he is a rich bastard ;)].


Look at him, posing in the Zara denim jacket. Tsk tsk.


So Yen and I decide to camwhore.
Yen is pretty. <3


And Sun decides to kay poh as usual. Haiyo. I know lah, you got a lot of money to buy leather jacket. Stop posing can? Heheh. [omfg I look so short in this pic - both Yen and Sun are bending down just to be at my level. *sigh*]

That's it for today. I am too lazy.


*gasp* You mean that's all Bren has to say for today?


This is Brynna saying good night.

;)

(3) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Wed Aug 24, 03:54:00 am

    hahaha that little brynna needs some spanking on da booty.

     
    Anonymous On Wed Aug 24, 03:55:00 am

    I think sun deserves that jacket! looks good on that dude.

    He should have purchased one for each of you girls with a pair of shoes.

     
    Brenda Y On Wed Aug 24, 04:30:00 am

    actually there was another beige jacket that sun liked more, but i preferred the denim, so i only put up the pic of the denim. hehe. =)
    yeah. i agree with you! i deserve a pair of shoes and a nice jacket as well! ;)
    brynna IS very naughty =P

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home