Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Oh woe is me

02 August 2005 10:36 pm 2 comments

I took my wireless router to Low Yat today to get it checked. Turns out the antenna is broken and even though it's under warranty, they don't know if it can be fixed. Sent it back to the manufacturer though. >.< So I'm pretty much internet-less for now; unless I use the server. [Am bumming off someone else's network now. =P Oh, the benefits of living in a condominium.]

There's been a lack of pictures in my blog recently, so ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My name card. Did it in class.


Off to watch Desperate Housewives.

(2) Comments

  1. Unknown On Thu Aug 04, 06:18:00 pm

    VERY cool name card.... Cun!!!

     
    Brenda Y On Fri Aug 05, 01:51:00 am

    thanks shan.. so nice of u

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home